热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2470|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

How to stream music and videos Industry Email List to your iPhone, iPod Touch

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2022-1-4 13:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
encountered Industry Email List I first received my iPhone was the inability to stream my fairly well-curated music and video collection straight to my new device. I only use iTunes on my iPhone for the Weird Podcast, mainly Industry Email List because I'm primarily a Linux user (although there are a handful of Windows PCs scattered around the house). Unfortunately, there are very few streams through Linux to iOS, so I thought I would try Air Playit for Windows and Mac Industry Email List Developed by Digiarty Software, Air Playit is both a server to be installed on your PC and a mobile application (for use on your iPhone or similar. The setup process is a breeze and the software supports local and remote sharing to get started. Without further ado, download your operating system's server from the appropriate link below:

When  your download is complete, run the file, complete the installer, and start the servdownloadws users may be prompted to create an exception for Windows Firewall, so be sure to grant access if using it.
The first Industry Email List you'll see is a registration form that Industry Email List can fill out or choose to skip by clicking Don't show again. Once you have closed the dialog, take a good look at the server that should already be running under your computer name. Information - This screen provides information about the server, including the IP address and server name. Authorization - Here is where you can grant access to different groups of users, including admins, children, and the public. By default, public users are allowed on your server without entering a PIN code.

On the Authorization tab leaving everything as is will allow you to read access to your shares without having to enter a PIN code. If you want to change this, configure your PIN codes accordingly and distribute them. For this guide, I left the public Industry Email List open to users - because all I want to do is watch and listen locally.Now that your servusers becauserunning, grab your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and download the client from the link below. Once downloaded, launch the client and take a look at your options. If you want to stream music locally from PC on your current network, in your current neighborhood, then tap Local Server. If all went well, the server you set up a few minutes ago will be displayed, and touching it should reveal your shares

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|立体声 ( 辽ICP备11019170号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:56 , Processed in 0.048958 second(s), 15 queries .